Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Prayer for my Home & the Ranch

Lord, please open the door of my home to many friends and family. Make this a place of refuge for your children and your lighthouse beacon to the lost. Let all who enter in feel welcomed, refreshed, and equipped with your power to face their daily battles. Let the love they find here remain dear in their hearts when they venture out into the world. Show me how you want my home to change and gently guide me in good stewardship of it. Mold me and make me a good friend to my brothers and sisters in Christ and to the lost. Lord, let my home draw people to your Light, let me be someone who illuminates your Love, and let all who cross through the ranch gates be immersed in Your Presence. In Jesus name, Amen.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger kiki said...

I'll agree with you in a prayer covering for your home and ranch.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Kimberly Brixey said...

We've had visitors every weekend since we prayed this prayer. Praise God! It is such a joy to see folks coming out to the ranch and feeling refreshed. Tonight we have a meeting about the future of RBRR Site B at the ranch... so I am asking God to be present and bless us with his guidance and divine direction. Also praying for a blessing on those folks scheduled to come this Saturday as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home