Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Prayer for Healing

Lord, thank you for safely bringing my sister through her surgery. In faith I thank you for healing the hernia. Holy Spirit come to her, let her receive the healing that You have done. Let her live fully in the absence of pain. Lord I ask that you take away her pain and her fear of what could be wrong and let her rest in faith that there is nothing wrong and she is fully healed. Do not let her feel ashamed that they can not find anything wrong to answer her pain but let her be relieved of her pain and rejoice in the fact that you have healed her body. Thank you, God. Thank you, Jesus, our savior and healer. Amen.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger ItsMeLord said...

Amen
Lord I thank you and praise you that there was tear found. Please lead the physicians to the right tests to diagnose the pain and treat it and restore my health so that I may continue to do your work.
In Jesus name - Amen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home