Monday, October 22, 2007

Precious in His Sight

Lord, I just pray for my co-worker's family and for Bob. How difficult this time is for them as they prepare to say good-bye to his 5-month old grand-daughter born with a terminal, rare disorder. How can you explain such a thing that not one child has ever been known to have, that one doctor in our country has never witness. What a blessing she is to her parents and grandparents and how precious she is to you. I don't know how to pray except that your Holy Spirit be with them and annoit this situation to guide and comfort them as they make these very difficult decisions. I can't imagine anything more difficult and I don't understand why but I ask that you give them the Joy of drawing close to their Father in Heaven through it all and the absolute certainty of your presence with them in their valley of darkness. Thank you for helping the mom and dad come to agreement on these difficult choices so that they can support each other without bitterness and regret. Thank you for the blessing of letting me be there for Bob as he regains his energy to continue supporting his family. Thank you for the words you gave me to encourage him and the joy of hearing the stories of her baptism and the peace of knowing that your people are reaching out to his family in such an awesome and loving way. In Jesus name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home